- © 2004, Nobuko Egawa
carte blanche is a literary magazine that features nonfiction, fiction, and poetry.
An initiative that grew out of a Quebec Writers' Federation workshop, carte blanche aims to promote the work of emerging writers and create a sense of community amongst writers participating in QWF workshops. Congratulations to Gina Roitman who won our first issue prize for her story Tateh and the Angel of Death.
- Tateh and the Angel of Death Gina Roitman 1st issue prize winner
- Goose Heart Jennifer Zakutney
- Threesome Barbara Abramik
- Lost and Found in Tokyo Claire Helman
- Tango Tourism Maria Schamis Turner