- © 2005, Nobuko Egawa
carte blanche is a literary magazine that features nonfiction, fiction, and poetry.
An initiative that grew out of a Quebec Writers' Federation workshop, carte blanche aims to promote the work of emerging writers who are members of the QWF. Congratulations to Elise Moser who won our second issue prize for her poem Taking the Bus from Regina to Saskatoon.
- The Call Came Sharon Lax
- Pesach en Provence Gina Roitman
- My Fake Conversion Lewis J. Poteet
- Gies A Wee Glesga Kiss Brian Zelnicker
- train window elena johnson
- Taking the Bus from Regina to Saskatoon Elise Moser 2nd issue prize winner
- Bowls 3 Kristina Drake